Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Week in 2 Words...SICK BABY

Well, not much got accomplished this week, besides snuggling Evelyn...That was SO nice, though. What started with a normal cold two weeks ago, turned into an awful cough and wheezing, then a high fever, and now we have moved onto vomiting (i.e. lots of laundry!). So far, the rest of us have escaped illness, which I am hoping continues. I am posting some pictures of my rosy-cheeked, sick baby girl...She sure is cute with those rosy cheeks! :)













And, of course one of big brother...He was so patient this week, when I had to give Evelyn extra attention. Since one of us had to stay with Evelyn all weekend, Wesley enjoyed some one-on-one time with me, going to the grocery store, playing, etc. And, with Daddy, going to the zoo, church, playing, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment