Monday, November 1, 2010

Catching Up...

Well, I have no excuse for not posting for over 4 months, except that life is crazy busy! However, I have recently come to the conclusion that life will only continue to get busier as the kids get older. There will be no "down time" until they are adults and off on their own. But, I am going to miss this when that time comes. So, I will NOT wish it away! Besides, I love the crazy busyness of life with kids! All of that to say, I am once again WAY behind on posting pictures. In the past 4 1/2 months there has been summer vacation, Evelyn's 2nd birthday, Phil and my 10th anniversary trip, a trip to Michigan, Wesley's start of 1st grade, a trip to Gatlinburg, Halloween, and much more. Get ready for a LOT of pictures. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment